HttpbitlypolyeastrecFor more info please visit PolyEast Records social sitesFacebook. Its always you youll always be My love Forever you will be my first and only love For you alone Ill give my everlasting love Ill promise you youll always be You and I will never say goodbye Well never even wonder why You and I will.


Rico Puno Live Concert The Legends Youtube Concert Live Concert Youtube

Together Forever Rico J.

Together forever rico j puno. C-Fm- I C My love Fm Forever you will always be my C Only love Fm Forever you will always be my Em Am Faithful love D G Dm7-G- Its always you youll always be II C My love Fm Forever you will be my first and C Only love Fm. He was considered as a music icon in the Philippines. Puno KaraokeLyricsMy love forever You will always be mineOnly love Forever u will always be mineFaithfull love Its always.

Puno chords advanced by EDUCASTILHO chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro there isnt a video lesson for this song Learn how to play exactly like Rico J. C - Fm - I C My love Fm Forever you will always be my C Only love Fm Forever you will always be my Em Am Faithful love D G Dm7 - G - Its always you youll always be II C My love Fm Forever you will be my first and C Only love Fm For you alone Ill give my Em Am Everlasting love D G Dm7 - G7 - I promise you youll always be Chorus C FM7. Puno on Apple Music.

Verse 2 My love forever you will be my first and only love. Official Music Visualizer - TOGETHER FOREVERClick to SUBSCRIBE. My love Forever you will always be my only love Forever you will always be my faithful love.

Together Forever Rico J. Puno Together Forever Key. RICO J PUNO Album 1998 10 songs.

KaraokeHits KaraokeCovers KaraokeVersionsBy Rico J. Together Forever Rico Puno Intro. Youll always be Verse 2 My love forever you will be my first and only love.

Together Forever - Rico J. Puno View All Credits 1 Together Forever Lyrics Verse 1 My love forever you will always be my only love Forever you will always be my faithful love Its always you Youll always be. Puno Together Forever Lyrics My love Forever you always be my only love Forever you will always be my faithful love Its always you Youll always be.

For you alone Ill give my everlasting love. Sorry Na Puwede Ba. Enrico de Jesus Puno better known as Rico J.

He started the trend of incorporating Tagalog lyrics in his rendition of the American song The Way We Were and other foreign songs. You and I will never say goodbye. Verse 1 My love forever you will always be my only love.

Forever you will always be my faithful love. Together Forever Rico Puno Intro. How I Wish.

Stream songs including Together Forever Where Did Our Love Go and more. My love forever You will always be mine Only love Forever u will always be mine Faithfull love Its always you ull always be My love forever u will be my first thing Only love For you and Ill give my everlasting love I promise you youll always be You and I will never say goodbye Well. Lyrics for Together Forever by Rico J.

My love forever You will always be mine Only love Forever u will always be mine Faithfull love Its always you ull always be My love. View credits reviews tracks and shop for the 1982 Vinyl release of Together Forever on Discogs. Puno Together Forever Verse 1 My love forever you will always be my only love.

C G G A A one step down B half step down C original key C half step up D one step up D E F F. Lyrics for Together Forever by RICO J PUNO. Puno - Together Forever Lyrics.

Where Did Our Love Go Lyrics Missing Lyrics 3. You dont have to be a star To be in my show 4. My love Forever you will always be my first and only love For you alone Ill give my everlasting love Ill promise you youll always be.

Listen to Together Forever on Spotify. Enjoy Watching Listening. Forever you will always be my faithful love.

Puno was known as a singer who regularly infused his on-stage. Listen to Together Forever by Rico J. Puno was a Filipino singer television host actor comedian and politician.


Pin On Rico J Puno